Saturday, October 11, 2014

Cooking is Fun! Don't you think ?


Well, i'm not trying to boast that i'm a great cook. . But yeah. . I actually love cooking ! Maybe that's because my mum used to ask all of us children in the family to learn how to cook and told me I have to learn in order to get a girlfriend ! ahahaa ! Those lies parents tell their child . . But its actually useful for us. . Yeah .. My mum is a great cook i must say ! Those homemade dishes are so yummy ! And my mum is Nyonya Baba. . So i get to eat those traditional Nyonya recipes and cooking !! I should learn from her someday. . Anyway, here are some of the dishes i made !


Breakfast Dish 


(Egg in Toast)


(Ham, Sauges, Egg and Poached Eggs)

(Mince Meat Egg Wrapped, Sausages, Bread & Tomatos)

(Pancake with Grapes)

(Hashbrown, Scramble Eggs & Grapes)

(Hasbrown, Egg & Bread)

(Egg in Toast)

(Homemade Mushroom Soup with herbs)


(Okra, Bread, Scramble Eggs, Sausages)


 For Lunch -
Shrimp Fried Rice with Egg


Medium Raw Salmon with Mashed Hash Brown

Rice and Baked Beans


Chinese Fried Rice 

Oat Prawns 

Chicken Porridge

Steam eggs and Cabbage Soup

ABC Soup


For Tea-Time, i love to make these small bites to satisfy my itchy mouth that loves to eat non stop. 


Cheese Egg

Hashbrown, Scramble egg & Orange

Spaghetti Cheesy Bolognese 

Mince Burger Meat with Hashbrown Salad

Onion Omelette

Ginger Egg Soup

Lastly, here comes my dinner menu ~ 

I seldom cook my dinner, but when i do, i normally cook spaghetti for a quick dinner.


Below are 4 versions of Spaghetti Carbonara that i made. 






Spaghetti Sausage Bolognese 

Egg and Ham sandwich


I think that's all for now about my cooking, if i reach a number of followers and request, i'll make a few posts on how to make the dish that you like ! So, leave your comment or ask me if you have any question on how to prepare those stuffs ! Happy Cooking ! ;) 


Remember to follow my instagram @victorenyong





0 comments:

Post a Comment