Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Sungai Petani, A place to visit !

Sungai Petani, a kinda peaceful town. . I visit this place quite often because a few of my best friends staying here. What i love most here is the food !! This town has its own unique flavor and taste that is different from other places. Due to my pack schedule, i only visit a few of my favourite spots. . So, i'm gonna share with you guys the place i went for lunch. The Coffee Shop is called "Restoran Lou Yu" 

Restoran Lou Yu 

Maggie Tomyam
(The taste is very unique! Different from other Tomyam stalls. . A lil bit of sweet, sour and spicy)

 Mee Hun Soup add-on extra ingredients 

Dry Mee

Fish Porridge
Multi-grain Soya drink & "Tau Fu Fah"

(Make sure u order from the right stall )


Besides that, there is small stall outside selling Multi-Grain Soya Drink.. . Its a mixture of different beans blended and made into a drink ! Should give it a try !


Address : 83, Jalan Pengkalan
Taman Pekan Baru
08000 Sungai Petani, Kedah (Behind Public Bank) 


Thats all about the Coffee Shop that i visited for my lunch ! Give it a try IF you're in Sungai Petani! I have no regret going there for lunch ! The Tomyam is really my favorite !! Best of all, the uncle & aunty of the stall is really friendly! It really made my day! And i got my "Tau Fu Fah" for free cause he heard i was gonna blog about my visit.. It's really been a wonderful trip! Would love to go there again soon!  Till then . . Byeee ~!


3 comments:

  1. Yes my all time favourite and really nice... Nice photo and blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankss so much for ur comment ! Stay tune for more ! Follow me ya !

      Delete
  2. good place!the economy rice also lots of choice....

    ReplyDelete